Primal Automation Security Systems offers customized digital living solutions by integrating high quality products from reputable manufacturers. Primal Automation Security Systems’s products are backed up by excellent warranty and support. Please click on a category below to view sample products.
What is Home Automation?
Automation involves using technology to help humans to accomplish tasks both simple and complex, without their intervention.
Automation makes use of control engineering and communication technologies and achieve the intended purpose for e.g running power plant systems. In the past Automation was applied to the process industries. Later the Automation was applied to manage multi-storied buildings in an efficient and safe way.
Now the latest in the evolution is the home automation. Here, the automation is used at home to improve convenience, comfort, security and efficiency.
Centralized Audio Control
Fill your home with your favorite music. Different spaces at your home can be identified as zones and different music played based on the tastes of the residents. The home control system can select the source and set the volume for each zone to coordinate the audio system with your activities. Our multi room audio systems will help you to listen and stream music/ radio via your smart phone or tablet. It can deliver music from one central source or from distributed sources (such as iPods that can feed music in various rooms)
The advantages of the centralized audio control are
- Music anywhere at home
- High quality and fidelity of music
- Accessibility using multiple devices
Centralized lighting control
Home is a place with each room built for specific purpose requiring different light intensities. Using our centralized lighting control, lights can be programmed to achieve desired intensities depending on the requirements. For example, lights in the living room can be dimmed automatically when you desire to watch TV. It is possible to program using Centralized Lighting Control to create mood-based lighting scenarios at home that suit to your tastes and requirements. One such example is programming candle light dinner scene in the dinning room. Another advantage of centralized control system is that it can reduce the electricity bills by controlling lights at required intensities at different times in a day. And, it is always possible to manually control the lights if you desire so!
- Control all the lights of the house at a schedule time and date.
- Use of motion detectors to automatically switch on/off the lights in a room after occupants have entered or left the room
- Turn the light on or off with the use of a remote wireless device
- Control the brightness of the lights according to the level of ambient light available
- Change the ambient color of lights of a room (mood control)
- Can be controlled with a smart phone from anywhere through int
Remote and timer controlled motorized curtains help to bring your home to life, enhancing your lifestyle, comfort and security.
Improves comfort, security, lifestyle and energy efficiency by having your manual curtain tracks or blinds replaced with our motorised options. Controllable by remote control, basic timer control or through a home automation system, we have all options covered with our cost effective products
Using smart phones and tablets is a convenient way to operate the window curtains. It is achieved by operating the motors attached to the curtains using the smart devices. When operated, smart devices sends (not sends) signals to the centralized control, which in turn opens or closes the curtains. Motorized curtains and centralized lighting control operate in combination to create the required ambience at home. Not only that, it will also save electricity bills by providing optimum illumination across rooms.
Energy management is the process of monitoring, controlling, and conserving energy. Typically this involves the following steps:
- Metering your energy consumption and collecting the data.
- Finding possible opportunities to save energy, and provide estimate of how much energy each opportunity could save.
- Taking necessary action to target such opportunities for energy saving.
- Monitoring the progress by analysing the meter data to assess how well these energy-saving efforts have worked.
- We at Primal Automation are committed to help you in saving energy and money with our range of Energy Management products.
Primal Automation’s surveillance solutions offer ultimate peace of mind and endless safety options.
- Activate surveillance equipment from anywhere in the world to get a complete visual check of your home, inside and out, by viewing security cameras from your smart phone or internet.
- Offer round the clock protection of premises monitored with cameras that record video to Digital Video Recorders (DVR).
- Reduce the dependency on security personnel.
- You can receive notifications (emails, texts, etc.)
- Whenever kids arrive home from school
- Anyone enters or exits the home
- If any of the room door is opened or left opened.
With Primal Home Automation’s security solutions, users can select and view the cameras located at home live using their smart phones or display devices that use internet. These Systems can be controlled, allowing the user to observe every/each activity around a house right from a Monitor or touch panel.
These systems can be controlled, allowing the user to observe every activity in and around the house right from a Monitor or touch panel.
Our security systems can control and integrate all security systems and also the potential for central locking of all perimeter doors and windows
Digital Door Locks
We have partnered with various manufacturers of Digital Door Locks to secure your homes. Primal Automation can provide keyless, secured door locks with an option of using biometric, card or key tag access
Door Locks can be integrated with the existing automation systems, which will enable users to open digital door locks from inside the premises or from remote locations using their smartphone.
Primal automation has simplified solutions for providing Access controls. Through our access control products, you can limit or restrict the admission to designated areas.
When you swipe a card or key tag, you can accomplish multiple functions such as arming or disarming security and activating a door strike to open a door.
Each swipe can perform as many actions as desired and can be customized based on
- Access Control (Bio-metric, Card reader or Key Tag).